1.- Information for the User
MEDIR S.L. informs website users about its policies regarding processing and protection of users' and clients' personal data, which may be collected when browsing the website.
MEDIR S.L. is the Data Controller responsible for processing the Users personal data, offering the following information regarding how this data is processed:
Purpose of processing your data: To maintain commercial relations with the User. The processing operations carried out are:
• Sending commercial publicity communications by e-mail, social networks or any other electronic or physical means, present or future, allowing the creation of commercial communications. These communications will be made by MEDIR S.L. and related to their products and services, or to their collaborators or suppliers with which they have reached a promotion agreement. In this case, third parties will not have access to the personal data.
• Processing orders or any other type of request made by the user through any of the modes of contact placed at their disposal.
• Sending digital bulletins.
Criteria for storing the data: Personal data submitted will be stored until the interested party requests its deletion, in exercise of their rights on the data, and in any case, in compliance with applicable limiting legislation.
Data communication or transfer: This data will not be communicated or transferred to any other destination.
• The right to withdraw consent at any time.
• The right to access, correct and remove, portability of the data at and limitation or opposition to its processing, as well as not being subject to individual automated decisions.
Contact to exercise your rights:
You must be duly identified and clearly specify the right you wish to exercise.
• Postal address: MEDIR S.L., Paratge balitrà s/n, P.O. Box 108 17230 Palamós
• Electronic address: email@example.com
2.- Information submitted by the user
By entering your data in the contact forms or in the downloaded forms, Users expressly accept in a free and unequivocal manner that this data is necessary so the Data Controller can attend to their request. Inclusion of data in the non-required fields is voluntary.
The user undertakes to submit truthful personal data and will be responsible for informing of any changes.
All the data requested on the website is necessary for offering an optimum service to the user. If some of the data is missing, it cannot be guaranteed that the user will receive information or services adapted to their needs.
3. Security measures
In compliance with legislation on personal data protection, the Data Controller will abide by all the provisions of GDPR and LOPD regulations on processing personal data under their responsibility, complying with the principles described in article 5 of the GDPR and article 4 of the LOPD, by which the user's data is handled in a licit, loyal and transparent manner, pertinent and limited to the purposes for which it was collected.
The Data Controller guarantees the implementation of appropriate policies, techniques and methods to apply the security measures established in the GDPR and the LOPD to protect the rights and liberties of the users and has supplied them with adequate information to exercise these rights.
4. Security breaches
The Data Controller will inform of any breach in security affecting the databases used by this website, or which affects any of our services for third parties, informing all people who could have been possibly affected, within 72 hours of detecting the breach.